Illawarra Primary students wear their uniform with pride. The uniform colours are red, black and white. Students can choose from the following clothing items:
- red windcheater, cardigan, polar fleece jumper or zip up jacket or rugby top
- multi coloured (red, black and white) polo shirt
- black trackpants, shorts or culottes
- summer and winter dresses
- red legionnaire hat, broad brimmed or bucket hat.
The Uniform Shop is situated in the school Library and is open every Monday and Wednesday morning from 8.45-9.15am and again on Tuesday afternoons from 2.30-3.00pm. For information on uniform prices click HERE.
N.B We are a Cancer Council approved Sun Smart school. Children are required to wear sun approved school hats for all outdoor activities in Term 1 and Term 4 – no hat, no play.
Our school Uniform and Dress Cody Policy can be found HERE.