Illawarra Primary School Association Committee
The Illawarra Primary School Association Committee consists of parents/guardians and staff who meet regularly to ensure the best possible educational outcomes for all Illawarra Primary School students. The Committee and all activities are run by volunteers, operating in accordance with a constitution approved by the Minister for Education.
Key objectives of the Committee are to:
- foster cooperation amongst teachers, students, parents and the broader community;
- raise funds for school resources, equipment and services through fundraising activities, such as the biennial school fair;
- provide advice and feedback on school policies, plans and budget priorities;
- contribute expertise to special projects within the school;
- oversee the running of the school canteen; and
- organise social activities for parents, children, staff and the broader community.
The Committee will meet on the following 2019 dates in the school staff room, beginning at 7:00pm. All members of the school community are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Further information, including details of upcoming meetings, can be found on the Illawarra Primary School Association Facebook page.
To speak to a Committee representative, please contact:
Vanessa Jarvis, Chairperson, on 0411 299 328 or email@example.com
Kate Huntington, Vice Chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Brookwell, Treasurer, at email@example.com
Jane Gibson, Secretary, on 0409 071 826 or firstname.lastname@example.org