Specialist Lessons, Entension & Enrichment
Our class teachers work to support and extend every student to support them to meet their potential. We also have specialist lessons in Music, Physical Education and Japanese for students from Grades Prep – 4. Grades 5 – 6 do Visual Art instead of Music.
Additionally, we have a large variety of enrichment and extension opportunities that students can access, depending on their interests and age:
- Visual art extension.
- Music, including choir, band, marimba and recorder.
- ICT programs in areas such as coding and robotics.
- Participating in school carnivals and representing the school in sports such as swimming, cross-country and athletics.
- Student leadership, including Student Representative Council and House Captains.
- Academic competitions such as the Maths Olympiad and Maths Relay.
- Off campus trips such as Grade 5 Challenge Week and Grade 6 camp.
- Debating for Grade 5/6 students Term II.